Phonics in LKG for St.Michels English School Byatarayanapura

Phonics posters are a must have for students in grades LKG. Whether you display all your posters around your room, or some around your classroom, and some in a binder, as a ready reference, you will want all spelling patterns accessible to your students.

I find if I have all the spelling patterns ready to go as displays, students know they can use the ‘seek and spell’ strategy. I couldn’t find all posters in one place online, so I created my own bundle: Phonics Posters and Cards BUNDLE.
The bigger posters are great to display.  I also like to print two to a page and display as smaller posters, or in a binder for interventions.
The cards come in handy as flash cards during interventions, for games like concentration, I have who has, and matching.
Display the cards in clear shoe holders, for children to access as needed. Or print the cards, 4 to one page using your print settings, then use in pocket charts.

Post a Comment

0 Comments